From: "Steve Gusikoski" <sgusikoski-at-global-link.com>
Subject: RE: good gun for armored cars
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:33:19 -0700

Title: Message
Hey Bryan,
I have a PT Extreme that I bought for a side arm in paintball and it is a nice gun, the loading system is excellent, never an empty chamber, but the one problem I had is since the expansion chamber is so insignifigant and there is no pressure regulator I tend to Explode 1/10 paintballs in the chamber of the gun. There is some tweeking you can do to decrease the velocity, like changing the high tension spring out for a lower tension one. The thing to note is that once you've burst one paintball in the barrel of the gun the following rounds come out with paint on the shell which makes them fly really bumble bee like.

Note to all:
Cleaning your barrel and chamber out is a regular task with any paintball marker so I recomend making them easy to access and possibly finding a way to remove the entire mechanism from the turret to clean it so you don't end up just squeegying paint into the hull.

Regards,
Steve