From: "Steve Tyng" <stevet-at-stcharlesmd.com>
Subject: RE: good site for motors, radios, batteries and tank steering mixers
Date: 2 Dec 2002 09:30:00 +0800

Frank, here's the link to where a bought my mixer,

http://www.welwyn.demon.co.uk/index.htm

It's the "Robot Steering Mixer" located under the "My Projects" link.  For those
interested, the mixer is in kit form and since it is based on an airplane project,
is quite small.  There's not much soldering to do but what there is, is a little
tight.  There is one 14 pin IC (PIC microcontroller) that will need a steady hand
when soldering.  If you don't have experience soldering IC's I'd recommend an IC
socket (not included) to avoid toasting the PIC.  You will also need to get a couple
of servo extensions to use with the kit.

Steve