From: ARMORNUT-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: .40 Cal gun testing
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:37:36 EST

I have been working on getting or making a 10mm paintball gun for my 1/8
JagdPanther.  I am going so small because I am trying to keep a scale model.
I too am in a warship club (cargo ships mainly), but I am having a problem
finding a complete list of the parts that are need to make the balls roll out
the barrel!  I have a few guys who are helping me, but they have their own
projects, and I get pushed to the back, as they see tanks as a secondary
hobby.

If a list could be made it would help out greatly in making the parts that
lead up to the blow gun that Lief has, or to a 10 mm gun.

I like what you guys are doing, and have been watching for many months,
Justin "Armornut" Day