From: "Alan Oster" <b_52-at-msn.com>
Subject: Re: Rubber track idea
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:04:35 -0500

I have some experience with Dip it and it is a little rigid once it dries. The stuff also tends to separate from a part in one big hunk as its bonding properties are poor. It may stick to wood pretty well though. A better alternative might be sealer used for aircraft construction and a common type is 1422-B1/2 (30 min. cure) or B2( 120 minute cure). When cures its flexible and durable and will stick to anything, kind of like a hard rubber in a can it is black as well. Some types are OD green also.
Alan
P.S. Leif-bring your tank project to the Trotwood Turkey shoot!