From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-pittelli.com>
Subject: Re: Tin Can Tankers
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 11:37:04 -0400

Mikehornsey-at-sympatico.ca wrote:

> The local army surplus store donated a pair of
> camouflaged cover alls so we are trying to get sew on patches with the logos
> of all the companies that helped us out.
 >
 > Flag Raiders is a large paint
> ball club here in town and are going to use #T006 in some ads next spring
> and in return we get all of our consumables for free,not bad eh?

Sounds like you've been working hard with local organizations to help
advance your hobby.  Great job!!!

We always want to treat our sponsors right, so please send me the names
of your sponsors and any web links that might be associated with them
and I'll add them to the T006 page and the index page(s) for the whole
world to see.  Sponsors like to see their name in print, especially
given that over 2,200 people visit our web site every month and that
number continues to increase.

        Frank P.