From: "Brian Kraack" <bkraack-at-siscom.net>
Subject: Re: Tank Kits
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:50:51 -0400

I would definately be interested in molded tracks and wheels... get some
pictures out for us :)

As far as parts availability - I live in central Ohio.  We have Mendelson
Electronics Company  here (a huge warehouse in Dayton) that carries parts
for almost anything you can imagine.  They have an entire section of store
dedicated to belts of different sizes, and a whole isle of gears and
sprockets and chain.  Check out www.meci.com.  This is where a lot of
BattleBots builders get their stuff.

Also, there are many distributors in Dayton.  I've been to the clippard
distributor (for my warship).

anyway, I could probably help with shipping stuff, if there's somethign you
need.

Brian