From: "Burdett, Steve" <Steve.burdett-at-pembrokeshire.gov.uk>
Subject: RE: Tank #T006 Designated
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:00:24 +0100

A British company by the name of Armortek on 01327 704934 manufacture scale
R/C tanks, I believe their range includes the PanzerIV H/J, Panther A and
they have just announced the Tiger1 and they're all available at 1/6th
scale.  One major drawback - the cost.  The Tiger's being advertised as
1500 for the main Kit without motors, speed controllers, wiring etc.
Although for an extra 600 they can supply all of the above and a Beretta
pistol for firing 8mm blanks.

Their website is http://www.armortek.co.uk

Steve B