From: "John Sullivan" <sullyjon-at-nb.sympatico.ca>
Subject: King Tiger?
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 18:46:03 -0400

Hi guys,
    Does anyone have some accurate drawings or schmetaics of a WWII German King Tiger tank they might be willing to photo copy or know where I might find some?

    What scale are you fellows building in?  I know it has to be over 3 feet in length, but what scale are the Tiger I and Panther I see on the website Frank? >>>> http://www.rctankcombat.com/order-of-battle/tanks/T001/ <<<< 1/6th scale perhaps?

    What are the rules, if any????

    I meant to ask how you remove the paint from the tanks, I have never played paintball so I don't know.

Chris Osborne.