From: "Carl Camurati" <ccamurati-at-earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Welcome Tank Enthusiasts
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:10:08 -0800

Frank I have the box launcher valve set up.  Martin had used it on a Duillio
that was a test bed to new weapons development.  To fire the valve and cycle
the bb he used a gearmotor and cam sequencer.  By the use of two limit
switches the cam would only cycle one rev per pulse. Many valves could be
mounted on the same cam and then cycle one after anouther and stop at the
end of travel.